I am a lifelong resident of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. I was born and raised in Arlington, Texas amd attended college and played soccer for TCU in Fort Worth. After graduation, I spent several years living and working in Dallas, Texas.
I graduated with a degree in business and marketing and spent several years of my career in advertising and marketing. I eventually left the corporate world to join our family real estate business, started by my mother, Susan Hill.
Moving into real estate was the perfect fit. With my marketing background and my passion for serving people, I was quickly able to start a successful career in real estate. I have always led with the motto of service before self and it drives everything I do.
1. In all I things I do, I will be honest and ethical.
2. I will serve my clients first and foremost and focus on what is most beneficial for them.
- CRUSH IT: Committed to excellence and to embrace change
- COMMUNITY: Community before self
- FUN: Have a good time doing what I love
- COMMUNICATION: Listen to clients needs and communicate clearly
- INNOVATIVE: Become the digital marketing expert in my marketplace and offer services above and beyond everyone else to benefit my clients
- INTEGRITY: Always do the right thing.
- LEADERSHIP: Uplift, motivate and inspire others
I am a community market leader. I am a local market expert that helps add value to my clients and guides them in every step of the way.
I am a wife and a mother of three wonderful children that keep me on the sports fields most weekends. I love my family, faith and friends.
If you are looking for a real estate professional you can trust to act on your behalf, provide impeccable service, and who has personally negotiated and closed hundreds of transactions, then look no further. Please take the time to review my credentials as well as look at the testimonials from past clients and my peers. I sincerely look forward to working with you and counting on your referrals.